Complaint!

Have a questions on finishing, refinishing, or restoring <br />wood furniture or cabinetry? This is the place to ask!

Moderators: AsonnyA, Bob Boardman

AsonnyA
Refinish/Repair Wiz
Refinish/Repair Wiz

Complaint!

Postby AsonnyA » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:37 am

The space for replying to posts needs to be enlarged. When one gets to the bottom of the small reply-box, the typing disappears, such that one can't see what is being typed.... really frustrating, having to scroll up or page up, in order to see what has been typed.

Using the preview tab, for access to a larger reply box, helps only partially.

Can this forum's overseers correct this anomaly?

It's not important to have access to multiple fonts, colors, icons or other litergy gymnastics, so why not apply these spaces for what's important, the post reply space, itself.

Sonny

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:02 pm

Rewriting the program that creates the forum is no small matter and making changes is not as easy as you might imagine.

A simple alternate solution that you can use is to type your responses in a word processing program like Word and when it's complete cut and paste the text to the reponse box on the forum. An added benefit of this approach is that you can use the spell & grammar check on the wordprocessor.
Admin

AsonnyA
Refinish/Repair Wiz
Refinish/Repair Wiz

Postby AsonnyA » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:21 pm

I was hoping for an easier fix, but I did suppose reprograming would not be easy. Working in the heat, here (shop remodel), maybe just made me a little antsy, today.

Thanks.
Sonny

Return to “Q&A Forum”